Why Send Your Critters to Camp?
Pet care journalist Kelly Blackson sums it up in a nutshell:
“Owners benefit from a guilt free day of work or play and can come home to a calm, relaxed pet.”
Here are some of the positive effects:
- Emotional: In a social environment with humans or other Critter Campers, animals are relived of boredom and anxiety arising from being left alone while their humans are at work or on vacation.
- Physical: Physical activities provide a release, especially for high-energy dogs, allowing humans to come home to calm, happy, and relaxed critters.
- Human Benefit: By entrusting your furry family to The Critter Camp or other pet care services, humans can enjoy time away guilt-free, allowing them to concentrate on the tasks at hand, or engage in the complete relaxation that they deserve.
(Article Source: EzineArticles.com)
“My kitties were happy and calm when I returned. Suzann and Bob did a great job with lots of TLC.” – Adele E
- Dog Behavior Socialization Training Certified through the Seattle Humane Society
- Rambunctious Rover Training
- The Critter Camp is Licensed, Insured, and Bonded
Suzann’s commitment to animals extends far beyond her family and clients. She has invested time as a volunteer with the Seattle Humane Society for years, and spends several hours each week helping to care for the many animals that take refuge there.
The Critter Camp Memberships: